30 June 2010

ten thousand miles away, yet still home

I've been in Mozambique since June 1, and I'm leaving in nine days.

I love this place. I love using linguistics in the real world. I love the madness of the missionary's life.

I'm up to my ears in things to process, and I'm really looking forward to some late night processing at home when it's just me and the dog burning the midnight oil. Then, dear reader, you shall find some new, pretty words about what our Gracious God has been doing 'round these parts.

Until then, I wish you peace. Dwell on the Lord's goodness today, and refresh your soul in His presence.

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to having you share with us once you have had some time to process. Excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait!! And yes, God is so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the madness of the last few days. All too soon, it's the madness of reverse culture shock and then semester starts.... :)

    I sense much debriefing in our near futures.

    ReplyDelete